Saturday 18 August 2007

How to make beer?

My pursuit to learn how to make beer!

Can you imagine being able to learn how to make beer of your own?

Beer has been in our midst for as long as anyone can remember, it is one of the most common alcoholic beverages to be consumed in the world. But it's worth a thought as to how beer is actually made.
Is it possible for us to actually make our own brew?!
I am very excited about that thought!!

So I have been doing a little research and it doesn't sound as hard as I first thought!
You actually only need 4 key ingredients, there is a little science to it ,but I think we can really do it!

I found this really cool website today that tells you all you need to know on how to get started:
The First step we will need to take is to look at purchasing a 'home kit'

Take a look at this website - they have given me some really good advice!

I have also purchased this really informative ebook - which looks like it is going to be my 'Beer Bible'
Take a look and let me know what you think?

Cheers
Jade



1 comment:

morris said...


I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! blog